Rentable with at least 2 years of experience of motorcycle driving license
– Category A required –
Documents required for rental:
DNI/Passport, Driving license, Credit/Debit card for Refundable Security Deposit 600€
Yamaha XSR 700 Historic Black
From 84€ / Day
Day based pricing : Yamaha XSR 700 Historic Black
* Optional ‘Motorcycle Coverage Plus‘ is available for the rented vehicle in case of damage, accidents, fire, or theft. For more information, please refer to the FAQ section.
- Engine : 2-Cylinder, 4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valves
- Capacity : 689 cc
- Dry Weight : 176 Kg
- Fuel Capacity : 14 Liters
- Max Power : 73 hp @ 8750 rpm
- Max Torque : 67 Nm @ 6500 rpm
- Transmission : 6 Speed manual
Are you thinking of renting a Yamaha XSR 700 for a trip to Gran Canaria? We think it's a very good idea! This is one of the most suitable motorcycles in our fleet for the Canary Islands! The motorcycle weighs only 186kg with all the liquids, a two-cylinder engine that develops 73hp and an impressive road handling! Yamaha succeeding with this model to aim at a very good target: The motorcycle can be driven by shorter or taller people, being equally comfortable for everyone.