Rentable with a car driving license (B), with at least 3 years experience OR any motorcycle driving license (A1, A2, A).
– Category B/A1/A2/A required –
Documents required for rental:
DNI/Passport, Driving license, Credit/Debit card for Refundable Security Deposit 400€
Scooters are rentable for at least 2 days
– 1 day rentals will NOT be fulfilled –
Honda PCX 125 Negro Mate Galaxy
From 32€ - 40€ / Day
Day based pricing : Honda PCX 125 Negro Mate Galaxy
* The free ‘Personal vehicle parking‘ is unsupervised, on the roadside near our shop.
- Make Model : Honda PCX 125
- Engine : 1-Cylinder, 4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, esP+SOHC, 4-valves
- Capacity : 125 cc
- Weight : 130 kg
- Fuel Capacity : 8.1 Liters
- Max Power : 9,2 kW @ 8750 rpm
- Max Torque : 11,8 Nm @ 6500 rpm
- Transmission: : Automatic
- Keyless System
From our own experience we can say that renting a scooter in Gran Canaria, whether we are talking about the tourist area of the island (Maspalomas - southern area) or the northern area where the capital of the island is located (Las Palmas) is a very good option, especially if we are talking about a Honda PCX 125! You can easily move around the whole island visiting the tourist attractions such as: Pico de las Nieves, Agaete, Mirador del Balcon, etc. or an easy ride on GC 500, the road from Maspalomas to Puerto Rico on the coast of the island, overlooking the ocean. Not only it is very practical to use a scooter in the Canary Islands, it is also an economical option from all points of view.