Rentable with a car driving license (B), with at least 3 years experience OR any motorcycle driving license (A1, A2, A).
– Category B/A1/A2/A required –
Documents required for rental:
DNI/Passport, Driving license, Credit/Debit card for Refundable Security Deposit 400€
Scooters are rentable for at least 2 days
– 1 day rentals will NOT be fulfilled –
Honda PCX 125 Gray
From 32€ - 40€ / Day
Day based pricing : Honda PCX 125 Gray
* The free ‘Personal vehicle parking‘ is unsupervised, on the roadside near our shop.
- Make Model : Honda PCX 125
- Engine : 1-Cylinder, 4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, esP+SOHC, 4-valves
- Capacity : 125 cc
- Weight : 130 kg
- Fuel Capacity : 8.1 Liters
- Max Power : 9,2 kW @ 8750 rpm
- Max Torque : 11,8 Nm @ 6500 rpm
- Transmission: : Automatic
- Keyless System
There are so many reasons why someone should hire a motorcycle or a scooter in the Canary Island. Here few examples: easy mobility, flexibility, storage space, great weather conditions, low fuel consumption and last but not least, lots of fun! That is why during your stay in Gran Canaria, you could rent one or more of ours Honda PCX 125. This scooter is awesome for the Canary roads and really easy to ride. And you don't even need a motorcycle driving licence. The car driving licence with 3 years of experience is enough to rent a scooter with us. Book now maybe your coolest experience in Gran Canaria with one of ours scooters!