The logo of Pic y Poc

Deutschsprachig !     |      We speak English!

Deutschsprachig !     | We speak English!

Experience Gran Canaria

* You will only pay 20% during the online booking process. The rest of 80% will be charged at pick-up in our shop.

All our rental motorcycles and scooters are in perfect condition. Our clients are reviewing us as the best motorcycle rental in Gran Canaria.

5.0 350+ reviews

Book a Moto

Pay 20% now, 80% at pick up


Send Us a Message


During Working Hours

Why Rent a Motorcycle in Gran Canaria with

Pic y Poc

As motorcycle enthusiasts for many years, the Pic y Poc brothers know and offer you exactly what you need, for a great, unforgettable experience with our services of motorcycle rental in Gran Canaria.

Safety First

Our motorcycles and the equipment are regularly checked by our authorized mechanic, for your own safety.

High Quality Equipment

Your safety and comfort is very important for us! That’s why we use only high quality equipment from very good brands like ShoeiX-lite, HJC, Alpinestars, Vanucci.

No Hidden Cost

Our priority is transparency and the reliability of our services. We guarantee that there are no tricks or hidden costs, while booking a motorcycle with us.

Unlimited Kilometres

Feel free to ride the moto as much as you want on the beautifull roads of Gran Canaria or other Canary Islands, without having to worry about extra fees.


10% Off*

3+ Days Reservation

20% Off*

6+ Days Reservation

*The sales can not be combined and could vary depending on the low or high season. It applies always only the best offer for your booking.


20% upfront

pay the rest at pick-up

5 Star Service

What our customers say ?

Highest Quality Motorcycle Rental

in Gran Canaria

Quality First

We will always offer high quality, efficient, trustfull motorcycle rental services, for a fair price.

Dream Scenery

A Motorcycle Rental in Gran Canaria means riding in the best weather conditions on twisty quality roads with breathtaking views.

Perfect Condition Bikes

Authorized electromechanical personal with studies and qualifications from Germany

Experience Everything

Gran Canaria is much more than Las Palmas or Maspalomas. While renting a motorcycle with us you can benefit of our hints for best trips, known tourist attractions and underground places.

High Hygiene Standards

Our complete equipment and motos will be cleaned and disinfected after every single customer.

Multiple Language Support

We ofer support in languages such:

English, German, Spanish

and Romanian